I’m not typically a ‘make resolutions every year’ kind of person. For the most part I’m worried I won’t be able to stick to them so I don’t make them. But this year I thought I should really make an effort and come up with some good resolutions and see how well I stick to them….*deep breathe* okay, here goes!
- Read a book a month – This is partially because I love books and I used to read a book a week but I haven’t done so in the past year. So, I really want to pick up my reading habit 🙂
- Eat healthy – It’s not that I eat a ton of junk food but my husband and I do tend to eat out at least once a week and well… I’d like to eat a little more healthy and give the soups and salads a try more often that getting a chunky burger or wrap. *Fingers crossed*
- No fizzy drinks – This was something I managed to do two years ago but got back on to during the past year…so gonna try not having any fizzy pop this year.
- Expand my little online business – I’m trying to connect with some local beauty salons and nail spas to up my game and expand my business. Wish me luck!
- Blog at least twice a week – So far I have been doing it thrice or more a week but if I do happen to get stuck, I still want to be able to blog at least twice and keep my reach going strong. It’ll be a year since I started blogging in March and well, I think I’ve had good progress….want to continue to keep it up.
- Get back to practising yoga – I used to do this at home and knew a lot of the moves to manage a good half an hour of yoga but I really need to brush up on it now. I have forgotten a couple of movements so I’m going to have to use a lot of video references. I like doing yoga at the comfort of my own home and I’ve got a yoga mat too…so let’s try and put that to good use this year.
Alrighty…. that’s just about it… I know it all doesn’t seem like much but I’m gonna give these a try this year and truly hope for the best 😀