Now I know that every living person procrastinates at least a couple of times in their lifetime. AT LEAST. You and I do it so why deny it? I can’t really say I procrastinate all the time because I have a method to everything I do, and a place for everything I own and so on… but there comes a time every now and then that I just cannot be bothered about anything and everything.. well, something and I procrastinate. So this is me taking on the Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG and passing it on to each and every one of you to give it a go!
1. Name a beauty regimen that you rarely do?
Hmm… exfoliate my lips, that’s for sure!
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly?
Nope lol! Hardly ever…. gah!
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish?
Not long. I hate the look of chipped nail polish so I always make sure it looks good.
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it?
Not long to be honest. If I love something that I use, I will replace it almost immediately because I would miss it too much. For example, if I got done with one of my soft matte lip creams, I don’t think I would be okay with not replacing it. I NEED them in my life 😀
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Uhh… probably the fact that I have to tweeze and pluck my eyebrows into shape every single day… I tend to always find at least one hair to pluck out. Bad bad idea to do every single day I know but I just can’t help myself…
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time?
Something I put off doing all the time eh… that would have to be getting a facial. I’m so lazy to go to the salon and get one done. It’s been months since my last visit…
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready to the last minute?
Nope. I take my time but I make sure I begin early so that I’d be ready in time. I hate being late. Hate!
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
YES! I have repeatedly committed myself to spending bans and have successfully succeeded many times 😀 Yay me!
9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections?
Quite organised because I am a neat person by nature. Everything has it’s own place in my room and vanity (dressing table). I like keeping my belongings in certain places and always neat and tidy.
Happy weekend everyone! Xoxo